- Having Hospice (Gulf Coast) help with stress level, hands on care and made a very bad situation so much easier. Because of the care (name omitted), isn't left with any bad memories of (name omitted, last days. Thank You all so much.
I felt very lucky that I was informed in time about hospice.If it had been for a friend, Name Omitted, with her mother Name Omitted, I probably would not have even thought that mother and I could qualify for this caring wonderful service.
- We all felt fortunate to have Gulf Coast Hospice support and assistance with our dad at the end of his life. Your help and support in all aspects of his care bwas Godsend. Thank you so much.
- As we near the anniversary of my father's death, I am sad that my relationship with Gulf Coast will be over. The grief letters have come at the perfect time and provided me with so much comfort.
- We were and are very grateful for the kind, loving, and patient help we received. It would have been a total nightmare without your guidance. Can't tell you all enough for helping us at that critical time.
- I thought all of of you were wonderful. All of you work well together. Mary, the Memorial Service for my mother was beautiful. I appreciate you.
- I will always be grateful to Gulf Coast Hospice for providing such profound care and comfort to my aunt in the last weeks of her life. Your actions also provided me with great solace.
- I wish I could give Gulf Coast Hospice a higher grade, a special thanks to Ms. Mary Lewis!
- Gulf Coast Hospice is the best and I have told a lot of friends & family members about what great care we got with the service. Thank you. Thank you. Thank You.
- God sent sent angels in all who cared for my Mom. Everyone showed love and a special feeling for both my Mom and myself. Being 1100 miles away would not have allowed me to be constantly informed without Gulf Coast Hospice.
- Everyone at Gulf Coast was wonderful. They were so loving and kind to my Mom and were so supportive of me. I was always given the truth but it was done in a very compassionate way. Gulf Coast really helped make this whole time one of peace and hope. THANK YOU.
- The staff at Gulf Coast Hospice are like angels who step in and just take over with such care & love, and interest in the family. God made sure my Mom got the best of care thru these angels. God Bless & thank you!
- All of the GCH staff were amazing. Their courtesy, compassion, and continued support were truly blessings from above. It would have been much harder to make it through the rough experiences without them. The collective professionalism was exemplary and noteworthy.
From the moment I met Althea and her husband, I knew this was the transition I needed to provide additional care for my Mom. Gulf coast met every need, provided wonderful emotional support and responded quickly.
All the staff were extremely compassionate, caring and very understandable, and cordial. All the kind words completed me.
Everyone at Gulf Coast was wonderful. You made a very difficult and stressful time bearable. Words can’t even express how grateful I am for everything everyone did.